Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello everyone,

Just a short note of encouragement from the Word of God.....


Phil 2:14-18

14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

18For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.





I posted this blog about 30 min. ago.  I went back and reread all of chapter 2 to make sure I was not getting any of God's Word out of context.  What an amazing chapter.  Please go and read chapter 2 for yourself.  Look closely at verses 5-8.  Maybe read them 4 or 5 times and let it sink in.  Is this saying that Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man?  I think it is.  If I am misunderstanding this please leave a comment and explain how it is not saying this.  

See everyone Thursday night.

Jack

No comments: