Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fact Check


Only two men in your bible refer to THEMSELVES as APOSTLES of the Lord Jesus Christ: Peter and Paul.

Only Paul claims to be THE APOSTLE appointed by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ TO THE GENTILES:

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The gospel that Paul preached is that Christ died for our sins, he was buried, and he rose again the third day.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel, and in the book of Acts he OFFERS the restored Kingdom to Israel if they will "repent and be baptized." He preaches the second coming of Christ.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

The Day of Pentecost is STRICTLY JEWISH and the only people in town that day were Jews (and some Jewish converts from Rome called "proselytes") Acts 2:5 and 10

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Acts 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Paul, the Apostle of the Gentiles, never, NOT ONCE, told anyone, anywhere to repent and be baptized. Paul said "teach no other doctrine" and Paul's doctrine does not include water baptism

1 Timothy 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

To "follow the Lord in water baptism" is NOT something that you can do! The reason the Lord was baptized was for a MANIFESTATION to ISRAEL. (John 1:31) You and I have NOTHING that we can manifest to Israel.

John 1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

Paul said Christ sent me NOT TO BAPTIZE, but to PREACH THE GOSPEL...not with wisdom of words (1 Corinthians 1:17) The word "primarily" is not in the verse, somebody made it up.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

"Walking the aisle for Jesus" and "praying through at the alter" are made up things. Nobody in the bible ever did anything like that nor was anyone ever told to do that.

So today, your salvation is based totally on the fact that Christ died for your sins and he was raised again for your justification. 

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

There is nothing you can add to that. Just simply believe it and be saved.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

No comments: